When you register to benefit from our services rendered, you will need to register with reemmall.ae, and we may gather such information as, amongst others, your name, email address, demographic information, postal and billing addresses, date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number.
Moreover, your account login details, such as username and password (encrypted), IP address, your interests, preferences, and other profiling information.
When you shop with us online, browse our website, we may collect a) information about your online purchases and payment details, b) your online browsing behavior, c) your devises used to access the website, and d) your precise geolocation.
Other Sources of Personal Information
We may also use personal information from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, our partners and public registers. We may collect the following types of personal information about you from other sources: contact details, credit history, purchases, interests, preferences, or other types of publicly available information.
We may be required by law to collect personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you.
Information may be collected by “cookies” and other technologies. We use "cookies" and other technologies to collect information and support certain features of the website. For example, we may use these technologies to:
- collect information about the ways visitors use the website - which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of the website - for example, to save you the trouble of re-entering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits;
- personalize your experience when you use the website; and
- improve our marketing efforts, including through use of targeted advertising.
The information we collect using cookies and similar technologies is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable, but we may link it to personal information that you provide. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit the website, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of the website if your browser rejects our cookies.
How Do We Use It?
Our goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with an efficient and customized experience. This allows us to enhance your online shopping experience, by providing products and services that meet your needs and making your use of our website more satisfying.
We use your information in several ways:
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this website;
- to conduct internal research on our user's demographics, interests, and site usage, to better understand and service you.
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this website;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this website;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to respond to any queries made by you;
- to comply with legal requirements and exercise or defend legal claims;
- To process your payments and protect against fraudulent transactions; and
- for any other purpose identified in any other agreement between you and us.
We may share user information with businesses affiliated with reemmall.ae. They may use this information as we would, and you may occasionally receive product and service information from them.
We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests. If you do not wish to receive email from us, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we may share user information with outside vendors and organizations that provide support services to us or that help us with our marketing programs.
At no time will we share credit card (or payment details) or social security numbers in any fashion other than aggregate demographic information, or as required by law.
We work with carefully selected third-party providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining data, processing payments, and delivering orders. We only share personal information that enables our third-party providers to provide their services or to perform the services they provide to us.
Some of the third-party providers we work with operate online media channels, and they place relevant online advertising for our products and services, as well as those of our suppliers and our retail partners, on those online media channels on our behalf.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Protection of Personal Information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and web sited with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Children under the Age of Thirteen
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information